Item's Form

Product  50747why


-Whisky- Distillery BENRINNES DISTILLERY PROFILE Type The First Distillery Was Built In 1826 Near WHitehouse Farm, Which still Exists Today.The Distillery Was Destroyed In 1829 By A Landslide Caused By Flooding.The Distillery Was Rebuilt At Another Region Farm Which Was Nearby. Cette This Farm Was Called Rutherie of Lyne, Who Was Also The First Name of The Distillery Peter McKenzie Was The First Licensed Operating License to The Distillery. Age The Distillery Was Bought In 1842 By John Innes And Then In 1845 By William Smith, Who Went Bankrupt In 1864. Renamed The John Innes Benrinnes Distillery. Distilled Benrinnes Was Closed In 1932-1933, And Again Between 1943 And 1945. The Distillery Was Connected to The Grid In 1951. Benrinnes The Distillery Is The Only Distillery In The Region to Practice Size Triple Distillation. 1826 First Established. 1829 Washed Away By The Great Floods. 1835 Current Distillery Established By William Smith & Co. 1864 David Edward Takes Over. Proof 1922 Acquired By JohnDewar & Sons Ltd. 1925 Became Part of Distiller Company Ltd (DCL). 1930 Became Part of Scottish Malt Distillers Ltd. (SMD). 1955 Renovated. 1964 Floor Maltings Replaced By Notes Maltings.1991 First Released As A Single Malt. Long Time Contributor to Crawford Blended Scotch Whiskies.Water Source: The Scurran And Rowantree Burns. Status:25.01.2010 Active/Producing. Cod.50747why