The present agreement describes the terms and conditions applicable to the use, on the part of the advertisers, of the services offered by collectorsencyclopedia.com.
By clicking the "I accept" now, you certify that you accept the terms and conditions of the present agreement, with no necessity of further confirmation of mbership eligibilitysuch an acceptance, should you enter the present web site in the future.
If you have any questions, you can contact ………….
The services of collectporsencyclopedia.com are available only to individuals who can draw up legally binding contracts under the applicable law.
2. Joining the site
Joining the site is free
3. Overview of the site
Collectorsencyclopedia.com is a site where owners of items and or collections ("the advertisers") make their existence known to the visitors of the site ("the Visitors").
In no circumstances whatsoever, can collectorsencyclopedia.com be considered part of (or involved in) the transactions between advertisers or between advertisers and visitors. As a result, collectorsencyclopedia.com does not guarantee the quality, safety and legality of the items advertised, nor the right of the advertisers to sell the items advertised or the capacity of the visitors to buy the same.
Furthermore, because of the difficulty in verifying the identity of Internet users, collectorsencyclopedia.com cannot and does not confirm each user's purported identity.
Without limiting to any other remedies available, collectorsencyclopedia.com may suspend or terminate, at her own discretion, the position of any advertiser found to have engaged in fraudulent activity in connection to the site.
Each advertiser can report to collectorsencyclopedia.com the infringement upon the copyright, trademark or other rights of third parties, of the items advertised.
Collectorsencyclopedia.com has no control of the correctness and accuracy of the information, provided by the advertisers, of the items advertised. Consequently, collectorsencyclopedia.com declines any liability, should any of these information evidence errors and/or omissions.
7. Other information
The information provided by the advertisers regarding the advertised items shall not:
· be false, inaccurate or misleading;
· be fraudulent;
· infringe any third party's copyright, patent, trademark or other trade secret or infringe other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
· be in violation of any law, statute, ordinance or regulation;
· be defamatory, trade libellous, unlawfully threatening of unlawfully harassing;
· be obscene or contain child and non child pornography;
· contain any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or other computer programming routines intended to damage or interfere with the system;
· contain data or personal information;
· link directly or indirectly or include descriptions of goods or services which are prohibited under the terms and conditions of the present agreement.
With regard to the images advertised on the web site, each advertiser will have to comply with the applicable law of his own country. As far as the Italian law is concerned, it will not be possible to advertise images concerning:
· public properties (in particular of artistic, historical or archaeological value);
· products and/or materials having a subversive content or in any way aiming to the reconstitution of the Fascist party;
· products containing tobacco;
· human organs;
· guns or other weapons (excepted any which count as antiques);
· dangerous chemical products, explosives, poisoning products, radioactive substances;
· drugs and medicinal;
· shares and bonds;
· stolen or fake items;
· materials and/or documents revealing industrial secrets or State secrets;
· lottery tickets or concerning bets;
· materials in any way related to pornography.
In any event, collectorsencyclopedia.com declines any liability for unsafe merchandise advertised on the site.
Collectporsencyclopedia.com reserves the unquestionable right to advertise images and information related to them, provided by potential advertisers.
10. Property of the advertised images and information
In order to obtain a better utilisation of the images of the items advertised - as much as of the information related to them - each advertisers, while accepting the present agreement, transfer to collectorsencyclopedia.com, free of charge, each and any right of property and exploitation connected to such images and information and, consequently, the possibility to exert over the same the copyright and publicity rights, formerly enjoyed by the advertisers.
11. Access and interference
Collectorsencyclopedia.com site contains robot exclusion headers. The advertisers agree not to use any robot, spider, other automatic devices or manual process to monitor or copy collectorsencyclopedia.com web pages or the content contained herein, without prior, expressed, written, permission on the part of collectorsencyclopedia.com.
Furthermore, the advertisers agree not o use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere, directly or indirectly, with the proper working of the site; they, also, agree, not to copy, reproduce, alter, modify, create derivative works or publicly display any content of the site without prior, expressed, written, permission on the part of collectorsencyclopedia.com.
12. Breach of the agreement
Without limiting to any other remedies available, collectorsencyclopedia.com may suspend or terminate, at her own discretion, the position of any advertiser, or refuse to provide them its services, in the following circumstances:
· breach of the present agreement as well as of the documents it incorporates by reference;
· insufficiency of the information provided compared to those requested according to the present agreement and by the applicable law, in order to verify or authenticate any information concerning the identity of the users as well as of the information provided by them;
· criminal of civil actions causing legal liability to collectorsencyclopedia.com or to its users.
The web site collectorsencyclopedia.com is provided without any warranties.
In particular, collectorsencyclopedia.com does not guarantee the continuous and uninterrupted or secure access to the provided services.
Collectorsencyclopedia.com and the advertisers are independent contractors. No agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchisor-franchisee relationship is intended or created by the present Agreement.
Except as explicitly stated otherwise, any notices shall be given by postal mail to:
Collectorsencyclopedia.com notices will be given to the advertisers, alternatively: to the e-mail address or to the mail address, provided during the registration process.
16. Liability limit
Nothing in the present agreement is intended to limit or exclude any liability on the part of collectorsencyclopedia.com where and to the extent that applicable law prohibits such exclusion or limitation.
17. Invalidity of provisions
If any provision of the present agreement is held to be invalid, null or void, by the competent judging authority, in no circumstance such invalidity will have effect on other provisions of the agreement. The invalid provisions will be modified to such an extent as to be deemed perfectly valid by the competent authority.
Collectorsencyclopedia.com failure to act with respect to a breach by the advertisers of the present agreement, does not waive its right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches by using all the available remedies.
19. Applicable law and jurisdiction
Any controversy or claim arising out or relating to the present agreement or the services provided by collectorsencyclopedia.com will be settled according to the Italian Law and it will be judged by the exclusive jurisdiction of the Court of Venice.
Nothing within this agreement can be modified if not on a written basis signed by the interested parties.
* * *
By clicking on "I accept" button you certify:
1. that you accept the terms and conditions of the present Agreement;
2. to be ready to form a legally binding contract just by clicking of the "I accept" button;
3. to accept in particular and expressly the clauses contained in sections 6, 12, 13, 19;
4. that the paper version of the present agreement will have to be considered as a "written agreement" to all the purposes of the applicable law.
I accept I refuse
Click on the "I accept" button in order to accept the present agreement. Having done that, you will be able to move to point n.2 in order to conclude the registration process.